Dell Studio 1555 Battery Highlights:
- Power up your system for business trips and vacations
- Specially designed to meet the power needs of your Dell system.
- Lithium ion batteries are longer lived than conventional batteries and do not require replacement as often
- This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems to ensure it will work with your computer
- There is no battery memory effect with a lithium ion battery - you can charge the Dell Studio 1555 Battery whenever you like without fear of reducing its charge capacity, and you do not need to drain a lithium ion Dell Studio 1555 Battery completely before recharging it.
Dell Studio 1555 Battery Overview:
- Always on the go- No more worries about running out of battery power! You can power your laptop with this 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Primary Battery from Dell. This battery provides uninterrupted reliable performance you need to get the most out of your system. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.
Dell Studio 1555 Battery Care Tips:
How to extend Dell Studio 1555 battery life? Here are some more tips to improve your Laptop's battery life:
- If you do not use your laptop for extended periods of time (a week or more), remove the Dell Studio 1555 Battery pack from the laptop.
- Do not expose the Dell Studio 1555 Battery to high heat or freezing temperatures. Do not leave your Dell Studio 1555 Battery in your car in the summer. Hot batteries discharge very quickly, and cold ones can't create as much power.
- Make sure to plug your laptop charger adapter into a UPS and not directly into a power outlet or surge protector.
- Fully charge new Dell Studio 1555 Battery packs before use. New pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
- Leaving a battery in a laptop while using an electrical outlet for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the battery.